The latest release is now live in the App Store.
The biggest change you will notice are the new content sharing features:
Your beats and videos are also now automatically exported to your photo library.
We added 3D touch support, so you can quickly access your Notifications, Upload a Beat or Record a Video.
Here are the “What’s New” notes from the App Store:
- You can go straight to record a video, upload a beat or to see your notifications by pressing hard on the app icon on your home screen.
- Your videos automatically save to your photo library when you share them.
- When you press ‘Like’ on a beat or a video you now see options to share to Facebook or Twitter.
- We put the black and white video filters together so you can compare them easily.
- We made some improvements to the ‘Delay’ audio effect.
- There is a new ••• button in the ‘Now Playing’ bar so you can like, repost, comment and share beats and videos that you are listening to without having to leave the page.
- You can now send beats and videos to friends via any messaging app.
- We’ve added a number of UI & UX improvements and fixed a few bugs.
We would love to hear your feedback so we can make Brapp better with each release!