The latest iOS app release (v2.2.10) is now live in the App Store.
The biggest change you will notice is that when you open the app, videos and beats start playing automatically but on mute. You can switch this on/off by going to your Profile > Settings > Autoplay.
And here's a few other changes you may notice:
- There is a new ’Share’ button under beats and videos that makes sharing to Instagram/YouTube easier.
- There is a new ‘Link’ icon on profile cover photos so you can see if someone has put links to their accounts on other social platforms.
- We’ve started using rich notifications because they’re cool (and useful).
- We moved the volume overlay to the status bar because is was covering your beats and videos.
- We’ve added lots of cheeky UI, UX, performance and stability improvements across the app.
As always, we'd love to hear your feedback so we can make Brapp better with each release!