Music & video are universal languages that bring people together. Brapp is an open stage for anyone to collaborate globally and share their wonderful and unique talents.
We may update our Community Guidelines from time to time. Please visit this page regularly to stay up to date.
* Only post your own creations or content that you are authorised to post on someone else’s behalf.
* When commenting on Beats and Videos try to be polite and constructive with your criticism.
* Do not impersonate other people/organisations, or create additional accounts to bolster your following and interactions.
* Do not post private information such as phone numbers, email addresses, social security or banking related information on Brapp.
* Do not post content or text that promotes violence or illegal acts, or is indecent, pornographic, discriminatory or that incites hatred especially on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
* Do not bully, harass, threaten or intimidate other users.
* Do not rip or capture content that is posted on Brapp.
* Do not spam users with your own or anyone else’s content or communications.
We take these guidelines seriously. We will send warnings and/or take the appropriate action if any content or user’s activity does not abide by these rules.
If you would like to report any issues including Copyright Infringement please contact us at [email protected] or hit the report button next to every beat & video in the app.